Banana Dates Milkshake is a healthy and tasty milk shake that kids and adults will love alike. It’s filling, quick and easy to prepare. This Banana Dates Milk shakes steps up to other milkshakes with the addition of a dash of cinnamon.My family and friends love this banana dates milk shake recipe. Give this recipe a try and “WOW” your family and friends with this amazing drink.
I used Robusta banana for this recipe. Small ripe bananas will taste well too. Also, if you don’t prefer thick drink adjust recipe either by adding milk or water. You can cut down on cashews used in the recipe as well.
Ripe Banana – 2 nos preferably Robusta
Dates – 15 nos
Cashews – 8 or 10 nos
Milk – 1 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 Tsp
Honey – 4 Tbsp
Cinnamon Powder – a pinch
- Soak dates in cool or warm water for 1 to 2 hours to soften then drain.
- Soak cashews in Hot water for 15 minutes or more to soften then drain.
- In a blender or mixie, blend together bananas, dates, cashews, milk, cardamom powder and honey.
- Pour it in a glass of your choice and sprinkle cinnamon dust on top of the drink.
- Enjoy your delicious Banana Dates Milkshake